Thursday 27 June 2013

Las Vegas HOF Gala celebration 2013

 August 10th 2013 will see a brilliant array of Boxing celebrity present at the Monte Carlo Hotel resort in Las Vegas NV, for the first Las Vegas Boxing HOF Gala celebration including Induction ceremony. Inductees for this Pioneering night to be honoured are Floyd Mayweather jr, Layla McCarter, Larry Holmes, Mike Tyson, Sugar Ray Leonard, Mills Lane and many many more ..   I Will keep the site posted to keep up to date with any news as I get it.. Tickets will be on sale as soon as July 10th from the Host resort..  $50 start price...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the post! Really such a nice and decent information shared here with awesome stuff…
    I also provide this service.please visit my site.Las Vegas Boxing Classes Generally I don't learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very great article.

    ReplyDelete