Monday 9 September 2019

Dereck Chisora explodes at London presser..


At today’s London presser for the upcoming Regis Prograis-Josh Taylor Card scheduled for the O2, heavyweight Dereck Chisora, unhappy about his bout with Joseph Parker being considered as a mere co-feature, unleashed an X rated tirade on all concerned before making a dramatic premature exit..

Dereck Started..
Either you give me the main event or pull me out of the fucking show.... Who’s taking the main event? I’m going to go ballistic now, I want more money now... I’m not selling out the 02 for these guys to come and take my fans... No.... If that’s the case, pull me out of it.. The Fucking Muhammad Ali trophy, no one gives a fuck about it no more... Nobody gives a fuck about little guys no more…. You’re just fucking me with no vaseline… Nobody gives a fuck about the Ali trophy... The heavyweights are back now.. When AJ knocked out Klitschko, Tyson said, no more money to the small guys, the money’s returning to the heavyweights!..

In the meantime Adam Smith and Eddie attempted to diffuse the disruption, before Chisora again, interjected.. This time interrupting Kalle Sauerland, literally telling him to ‘Fuck Off..’

The fighters from the whole of the scheduled card took part in individual face offs, but by this time Chisora had left the room, leaving Parker without the opportunity to take part..

No comments:

Post a Comment